June 28, 2010

Suprise, Suprise!

I did make it back before Ayden arrived! Only a month since my last post! Not to shabby for me........ Go me! :) LOL

Ahhhh, only 4 more days until Ayden arrives via c-section. We've had some pretty busy days around here in preperation for his arrival. I feel like I've been on the go constantly since my last post.

May 22, was my baby shower, Then the 26th Elizabeth graduated 8th grade.

After Elizabeth's graduation, was memorial day weekend. We enjoyed some much needed time away on a mini-vacation in TN! Doctor cleared me to go since i was right on the bubble, but said to do nothing too strenuous unless I wanted Ayden to have a TN birth certificate. We had a nice time w/ the family and friends and Jake got to go tubing for the first time! He loved it.

Here we are into June and I've been seeing the doctor every week now..... Had an ultrasound on the 9th and found out Ayden weighed approx 7lbs 13oz. And he was breech. I had already scheduled my c-section for 7/2 since I figured he would be as big as his older brother was.

Went back 6/16 and after almost 2 hrs at the doctor's office they decided to send me over to the hospital to check in and be monitored. I had been hooked up to the NST machine and was having regular timeable contractions, but after 4 hrs of being hooked up to the machine between the dr's office and the hospital, I hadn't dialated any further and the contractions had stopped. That day was just a fiasko- Bryan picked Jake up late f/the sitter b/c he got stuck in traffic, the day before we had just got our new phones so trying to use them to communicate proved interesting. Bry had to take Jake to my in-laws and then go home and shower f/working and then pack a bag for me. I think him packing the bag for me proved to be as stressful for him as my being in the hospital was for me. I was unprepared and all by myself! Both icky feelings!
But the good news was that Ayden had turned and if I want to try for a v-back when the time comes to have him I can!

Went to my last doctor's appointment last week and am releived I don't have to mess with arranging those anymore. They pretty much just said, you haven't dialated any further so we'll see you next week unless you go into labor.

So now here we are..... Waiting! Everything is all set for everything and everyone to be in place when the times comes. Hopefully this little miracle will arrive according to plan now that we are so close.
I'm excited to see his sweet little face and hold him and share him with so many that share in our excitement, but I'm REALLY glad that I'll be done with this pregnancy. I'm tired! Just plain tired of it. Feels like It has gone on forever.

Anyway, hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get back to post again! Watch for updates and photo's on facebook! :)

BFN!

1 comment:

a joyful nusiance said...

I can't wait to "see" him!!