May 6, 2009

Extension of unspeakable gifts

My dear friend wrote a blog about God's wonderful care and unspeakable gift that has been given to her family.
Well I wanted to share some good news that my family has been given.
Even though it will be short lived (about 2 weeks) Bryan will be going back to work tomorrow! I wanted to jump for joy when he called me at work today. The man he worked for at the beginning of last year when he was laid off called and said he had 2 weeks worth of work for him. Probably nothing more than that, but the unspeakable gift is that with him putting in 80 hours, our health insurance will be reinstated. Because my hubby has been out of work since last November he had to work at least 80 hours before 4/1 in our to keep our insurance active. Well, at that time there just wasn't ANYTHING. So we have gone w/o insurance b/c we couldn't afford to add mine and be stuck paying for it until an open enrollment opportunity would allow to get out of it. That's usually only once a year. Anyway, we decided to go w/o the insurance and just pray that we would not need to go to the doctor for anything.
Well what a blessing we have been given. Our insurance will be re-instated because of this work. And seeing Bryan's demeanor just totally change today was like seeing the first flower bloom in springtime! He was just soo excited to go back to work. Please pray that there will be an opportunity to a permant position for my hubby. Good things come to those who wait- I believe that! I just hope that it's not just temporary.

Oh another note- Bryan also found an opening in Anchorage Alaska- nothing too serious, but it's in the field that he's been working in for the past 10 years. I don't want to go to Alaska, that would mean soo many things would have to work out and fall into place for us. But, I'm willing if that's all there is.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Dayna

1 comment:

a joyful nusiance said...

HURRAY!!!! Im so happy for you!!! Isn't God's timing amazing!!